Hospitality House Rules
To help create a pleasant climate and comfort for all.
1. No smoking in building, smoke only outside in designated area. No foul or abusive language. No alcohol, No gambling. No drugs. No firearms. No loud music. No slamming doors. No pets. No admitting after 10:00 p.m. No one is allowed in or out after 11:00 P.M. We reopen at 6:30 A.M. Check-in on Saturday after 10:00 A.M.
2. PLEASE No blow dryers, curling irons, or ironing allowed in bedrooms. These are all avilable. Please use these devices only in designated areas.
3. Bedroom assignments will be made at time of registration. No one is allowed in another person’s bedroom under any circumstances. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH Our guests must make the beds, we provide the linens, towels, wash rags, etc. Note that anyone not making the beds will not be allowed to return.
4. PLEASE: No food or drinks outside the dining area. Check with staff member before using any food you did not bring yourself. The kitchen closes at 9:00 pm. Kitchen, dining, and living room lights will be turned off at 11:00 p.m. All guests are expected to retire at that time so others may sleep.
5. Children are welcome, all we ask is that they be under the immediate supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. This includes inside and outside the facility, and rooms. We have a play area designated in the main living room area.
6. Parents are responsible for making sure the toys are in their proper place when child is finished playing. No skateboards, hover boards, roller blades or bicycles are allowed. Please leave all Xboxes and other devices at home they will not be allowed.
7. We are sorry but we cannot provide transportation. We do not loan money. We do not dispense medication (even Aspirin). We do not assume responsibility for damage or loss of any personal items.
8. Please dress properly at all times, especially when going between bedrooms and bath area. SHOES are to be worn in all areas. PLEASE: IF YOU CANNOT WEAR IT TO VISITATION DON'T WEAR IT HERE. YOU ARE COMING TO A CHURCH FACILITY PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY. NO SHORT SHORTS OR SKIRTS, NO SAGGING PANTS, NO HALTER OR REVEALING TOPS ARE ALLOWED.
9. Preaching and teaching the Bible by authorized personnel only.
10. The Hospitality House will open at 5:30 p.m. on Fridays and will close at 9:00am on Sundays, unless otherwise noted. The house will be closed on all posted holidays.
11. No one without immediate transportation to and from the house will be allowed to stay due to safety and health concerns. There is no public transportation available in our area. The nearest bus service is in Buffalo, TX. about 45 miles from our facility. There are companies coming to area units from the Dallas Fort Worth and San Antonio areas. IF you would like that information please give us a call and we'll be glad to share it with you. There has recently been a company start in our area to help provide local transportation. Please call and we can provide that information if needed.
We do limit folks to staying once a month to allow more families the opportunity to visit their loved ones.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF THE OPPORTUNITY OF STAYING AT OUR FACILITY.